ATTENTION FOLLOWERS!!!!

I have moved my talents to my patreon. https://www.patreon.com/G0dfidenceIQ I am currently hitting around 80% or higher in my picks. Please support me in my journey. I charge $25 a month. It's a small fee if you're a serious gambler. I have multiple picks already posted. I will begin to release my picks on my blog as soon as a game has concluded. I"m picking underdogs as well as favorites. If the favorite is too high, I will be parlaying them with other favorites I like. Again I greatly appreciate the faith and support you entrust in me. You can expect a high winning percentage and in-depth decodes. Please join me on my journey in bringing truth to these scripted sports games. I"ll be covering all sports, down to NBA,NFL,NCCAB,NHL..etc. Expect a winner every night. I believe in quality over quantity. Thank you all again for your time and subscription to my Patreon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUPER BOWL LIII (53) 2019 New England Patriots Vs Los Angeles Rams

Miami Heat vs Sacramento Kings NBA 2018-2019

NCCAM Duke Blue Devils vs Virginia Cavaliers